The Best Investments for Beginners2011 Oct 19
Are you a beginner in investments? If you are then there is no reason for you to fear if you will be successful or not. In fact, even those who know nothing about investments only strong desire to make profits are usually those who excel in investing. As a beginner in investment, first you have the desire to make money through investments. You must also learn everything you need to know about investments.
There are actually a lot of kinds of investments beginners like you may consider. There are stocks, real estate, even bonds. But aside from these three beginner investments, there are actually five best investments beginners like you may begin investing with.
1. Certificate of deposit. CD or certificate of deposit is actually similar to time deposits. These are savings you can make with a financial institution, perhaps a financially stable bank, and then wait until your investments reach maturity and you are ready to cash out—that’s a good investment.
2. 401k. have you heard of 401k? It is actually a popular term on investments which refer to employee-related investments. If you are currently working and have regular flow of income, then a 401k investment will work for you. You don’t have to pay taxes with 401k. You actually make contributions for a specific period of time and withdraw - usually on your retirement.
3. Individual retirement account. This is like 401k wherein contributions are made until withdrawals can be made on your retirement; you will notice that retirement savings are usually one of the best investments for beginners. You don’t pay taxes, and you protect yourself in case you get unemployed.
4. Stocks. These have already been mentioned above. These are actually best investment for beginners too as long as you carefully choose which companies you will invest.
5. Bonds. You may start your bond with churches or other known organizations. Oftentimes these institutions create good returns and only low investments are required.
Choosing good investments if you want to get started in investments is not that hard. But of course, investments are always about money and you have to be very careful where and when you invest.
Read next article: Time Spent for Investing
Other articles you may like:
|Investing in precious metals: Is it a good idea?Investment History 101Is investment risk high today? Are Derivative Investments Necessary For All Investors?Investing In Stocks Of Employer: Should Your or Not?How Stocks Are Reacting to the News?Are Rich People Investing in Real Estate?Investment Styles of Most Famous InvestorsPractice Is the Only Way to Investment ProHow to Invest if Dont Know Anything about InvestmentWhen Is The Best Age For Beginning of Investing?Economy and Stock MarketRight Time to Stop InvestingSpending and Investing Balance ExtremesInvestment in Your LifeClassical and Untraditional InvestmentsIs Forex Trading Investing?How to Invest during a Recession?Investing In Stocks Of EmployerThe Best Investments for BeginnersTime Spent for InvestingInvesting in Dividend StocksInvestment Takes TimeBeing Rich is a Lifestyle like InvestingInvesting in Stocks is More ProfitableForestry InvestmentsImprove your Investment Results Together with Investment SkillsAll About Investing|